Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: TTATS mentioned on Undercover.com.au

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BarbT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    also a small mention of Daniel http://www.undercover.com.au/news/20...rrenhayes.html

    and [img]eek.gif[/img] at what they've entitled the article!

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ July 27, 2004 09:50 AM: Message edited by: NoRegrets ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd say that title was a fairly accurate description of what he's trying to do [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  3. #3
    Inactive Member BarbT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're right Michelle, I guess I shouldn't read more into it than was there. It's just I don't consider Spin finishing 10th in the Top Australian Albums of 2002 as a failed attempt at solo stardom, but I guess compared to the success of the SG albums some considered it was.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Dyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It seems to me that he's using more "indie" music sites to get the word out about the cd than he did with Spin. Good for Darren! Undercover is the type of site I've always thought he needs to use to expand outside his established audience.

    (Sorry, Barb. That was slightly off topic.)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •